Training and exercise alone will only get you so far in the search for the optimal balance of health, performance and body composition.
Even individuals blessed with genetics that seem to let them ‘get away with’ eating whatever they want and still remain ‘lean’ are potentially leaving a lot on the table in terms of the performance and health benefits that come from optimising nutrition.
You’ve probably had experience with the following:
- Difficult to follow, impractical, generic ‘diet plans’
- The ‘one size fits all’ approach preached by most diet books
- The dogma preached by advocates of certain ‘ways of eating’
And you’ve probably been left disappointed by all of the above.
That’s why at Firebrand we focus on personalised nutrition coaching – working with our clients to discover what works for them. We do this through a process of:
- Setting specific goals
- Identifying limiting factors
- Developing habits and strategies
- Providing education
Testing, learning, evaluating and altering the program
Everything we do is evidence and outcome based.
For more information contact: email@example.com
Or read on to find out how we help our clients with: